Market Cancellation Oct 15

After much deliberation we have decided to cancel the Saturday Market for October 15. We appreciate everyone that communicated with us to give us feedback. We were diligently working to make informed decisions that would best serve our vendors and the organization. Although we had hoped to be able to hold a smaller, inside market, our vendors are dealing with power outages, downed limbs, and blowing hoop houses.

It was a tough call for us as our vendors are hearty! Many felt that being inside the pavilion would offer a safe selling space, but there is also concern about the safety of consumers and vendors venturing out into unknown weather. We feel it is in everyone’s best interest to stay home tomorrow and stay as safe as possible. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you next Saturday!

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process. If you would like to provide feedback on inclement weather procedures for the board to consider, please email caprice at

For more info on the local weather click here