Saturday, April 7 is opening day of the 2018 Bellingham Farmers Market. This year our theme is “Cultivate Community All Year Long” and we want you to explore your community through all 4 seasons of the Farmers Market. Here are 7 ways to enjoy the market this Spring.
2. Cash is always best at the market but there are many ways to pay. Get to know your vendors and the options they offer and prefer. The Market accepts EBT/ Snap. Come to the Information booth to purchase tokens. Learn more about Fresh Bucks.
3. Stay informed and love us on social media. On Instagram follow @bhamfarmersmkt, find us on Facebook for updates or if you prefer a monthly reminder in your email inbox about the goings on at the best farmers market in the PNW. Sign up here!
4. Can’t get to the market but love the freshest produce direct from your favorite farm, sign-up for a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and your goodies weekly. Now is the time to sign up and support a local farmer as they plan their production. Find Farmers who offer CSA’s HERE.
5. Have questions on site? Meet our staff who can answer many of your questions. The Bellingham Farmers Market is a board governed organization. Our board members are vendors too. Get to know the board here!
6. Plan your trip, whether you drive, ride, walk or take transit to the market we are happy to see you. There is Free parking in Downtown Bellingham on the weekends, on the street and in the COB parkade, a short walk from the market. We have bike parking and the market is wheelchair accessible.
7. The market is a family friendly atmosphere and we strive to accept everyone. Sorry, we don’t allow dogs.
See you at the Market!